By GamerGirl - 30/01/2010 15:17 - United Kingdom

Today, I caught my boyfriend cheating so I broke up with him. As revenge he threw my PS3 and XBox out of the window when I wasn't in our house. I got those consoles out of the spare money my three jobs had brought in - the same three jobs I had to get because he refused to get a job of his own. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 100
You deserved it 8 704

Same thing different taste

Top comments

id kick him in the balls if i where you for breaking your ps3

janise 2

Yeah, she has plenty of money from working THREE jobs. Her ex was nothing but a lazy scumbag. Then again she did stay with him and let him mooch off of her so I can't feel much sympathy about the 3 jobs but F Her Life about the consoles and the cheating.

Comments

While I feel sorry for you, OP, I have to say YDI for not breaking up with him sooner. Hopefully, you learned your lesson.

YDI for not wanting to talk it through, crazy bitch.

It clearly states by ops username that she's a female.

you're right; you are an asshole. that's a stupid stereotype that, in my experience, isn't often true. you shouldn't just assume like that.

There's something heroic to this woman. Still, men need to be men regardless of women's equality. "Whoever will not work, neither let him eat." I say neither let him play.

Hun if he wasn't willing to get a job the relationship should have been over awhile ago! ydi

Why do you assume she's fat because the plays video games? You know what happens to people who assume...

Then I guess who shouldn't have moved in with a guy you didn't know well enough to know he was cheating on you. Then your consoles would've been safe in your own home.