By Stoopid - 07/07/2009 17:25 - United States

Today, I came home to find a BMW partially blocking my driveway. I was already having a bad day, and was upset that some stuck up fool blocked my driveway, so I keyed the driver's side. 5 minutes later my parents show up. The BMW was a graduation gift for me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 143
You deserved it 245 271

Same thing different taste

Top comments

NGM_47 0

WOW!! you're stupid...even if it wasn't yours, you shouldn't have done that, you're just rude!! YDI x 100!!

xlol_fml 0

Comments

nobo44 0

wow. you would actually take out anger on someone elses car? i drive a POS that i'm afraid that would blow up at anymoment(or fallapart). you deserve to have that car taken away and given to someone that deserves it.

ASSHOLE. you deserve it for throwing a tantrum like a 3 year old. grow up.

WHO THE **** WOULD KEY A CAR IN THEIR OWN DRIVEWAY? you are so full of shit. ydi.

JustCallMeCloud 0

lol, you got a good point there. If it was in your driveway, it could have been a family member visiting or friends visiting. YDI for acting like a little kid over a day which wasn't so crappy. Besides its not really a FML since you got a new BMW. I drive a car that is about the same age as me so stop your b*tching.

caticaticati 3

It wasn't IN the driveway, he said it was on the street partially blocking his driveway.

this is fake: 1. He comes home to find a BMW in blocking his driveway = if hes graduating and 17/18 then why would he be getting a second car (given he's driving home which i assume is true, or why would a car blocking the driveway annoy a pedestrian?) 2. He just happened to 'key' it because its in the driveway - unless he is retarded he could assume it was a family friend or relative since its so close to this house. 3. The guy is such a retard he doesnt deserve a BMW

happyvalleygirl 0

idiot... he probably was driving a shitty hand-me-down or used car. Or he could have been driving his parents' car. You don't think much, do you? Also... who the **** keys someone else's car, man?

LMFAO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You weren't only mad that the guy parked in front of your driveway, you were jealous of the BMW and it's YOURS ahahahahahahaha YOU KEYED IT LMFAO! I hope that you learned to stop being jealous of what others have cause it just might be yours? LMAO This is epic. Im so happy this happened to you. YDI

Nowhere in the FML did OP say he was jealous.

JessRab 0

Serves you right for having anger issues like that over something so small. Perhaps you should seek some anger management classes.

I think you commented on the wrong FML, dear.

I'd say a person would have to be pretty angry to key a car. Though there is another recent FML with the frustrations, I think you concluded too hastily... dear.

FML_FYL_YDI 0

I agree with #13! The car was in your driveway, dude! Didn't the thought "It's probably someone I know" cross your mind?! You're an idiot. YDI.

caticaticati 3

It wasn't IN the driveway, he said it was on the street partially blocking his driveway.

sophie1070 0

does it make any bloody difference??? point is, he's an asshole!!!

vvvalori 0

stop repeating the same point. Even if it WAS just partially blocking the driveway, wouldn't his parents maybe do that to get the bitch's attention? He's still a giant ass for keying a random car because he was frustrated with his craptastic day. OP, you're a bitch. Get over yourself.

Crunchy_fml 0

You're an asshole and your parents still give you a BMW. You must have been spoiled growing up to think you can key someone else's car just because you got annoyed of a minor inconvenience. You don't deserve that car, brat.

kitties_fml 12

why the **** would you do that?

ugliy 0

LMAO!!!! i am so happy this happened to you haha epic win, asshole!!

lol, then your anger turned into happiness! right?