By Anonymous - 05/05/2012 16:28 - United States - Belleville

Today, I came home from the minimum-wage job I suffer through to support my now ex-boyfriend's ailing music career. It seems his time management skills suck almost as badly as his music, because I found him in my bedroom, licking whipped cream off my step-sister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 831
You deserved it 4 559

Same thing different taste

Top comments

yoursucklives 36

well at least jo can have all the money from your minimum wage job for yourself now.

Mossadchick 5

Yeah he can pretty much kiss any monetary support you gave him goodbye after that stunt. Maybe your stepsis can help him out. After all she had the money for the whipped cream..

Comments

YDI for supporting your ex instead of kicking him out and forcing him to grow up.

That guy is a asshole! Kick him out n beat her up. Then use the extra money to get the he'll out of Arkansas.

And you're this stupid because???

How is she stupid? She dumped him right after she saw what he's doing with her ster sister. I believe you are the stupid one.

Musician without a girlfriend=homeless

eddyg94 11

Maybe there was just a severe shortage of plates? Or your boyfriend spilled shaving cream on your stepsister, didn't want to waste it, so lathered it on his face? Or perhaps what you thought was your stepsister was actually a gigantic cake that your boyfriend had made for you? Several reasonable explanations for this OP, can't believe you overreacted.

For one, the saying goes, "doesn't matter; had sex." Second, the only reason it'd be adjusted to the way you used it if OP was licking the whipped cream. That's why you're thumbed down.

imani132 6

Since his music sucks anyway, you're better off with some one new. You also should rub that fact. In his face

fat_snooki_lol 6

So sorry to hear that. Sounds like you've made a valuable and appropriate decision. Good luck.