By Anonymous - 12/08/2009 05:06 - United States

Spicy
Today, I came home early from work, and caught my girlfriend with my best friend. I forgave her. She thinks it's because I love her. It's because I wouldn't get laid otherwise. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 070
You deserved it 63 134

Same thing different taste

Top comments

EvilHippyEmperor 0

Why can I hear The Offspring's "Self Esteem" playing in my head?

Comments

Brooklynxman 0

Good plan....till you post it on the internet and she reads it.

That'll teach you to slack off at work, slack-ass! If only you came home as scheduled, your girlfriend could have completed her day job as a human cum dumpster, you best friend would have had his **** sucked and shot off his load, and you would have made some money. Then, when you make your pathetic effort to pleasure your girlfriend later on, she can convinvingly fake with the fresh memories of your virile best friend, and you would continue to believe you are adequate. Plus, you are poorer for the lost hours.

Oh #47, I think I may love you for your words! ( Just a heads-up. )

Thanks, made_of_fail, you must have looked at my picture.

bwahahaha, ftw plexico! *applauds* yeah, i agree. i think the only way to recover in this situation is to get your best friend to start paying you for 'services rendered' if you know what i'm saying. then, just hose her off, and make sure she gargles really good when you get home everyday, while collecting two paychecks.

Good extension, lessthanbee. I put my comment back on the dead dog FML. I hope you get to see it before it gets moderated again.

YDI for being enough of a douchebag to date someone just for the sex and then not even being able to please her.

bzlnv8 0

take some xxx pictures and share them, way to go!

ugh. please have some self-respect! go get a friends with benefits situation......don't actually date the person if you don't want to be with them.

Some good things have been raised on this page: you're using her for sex like she's the blowup doll you just graduated from, she's probably using you for your income and possibly the place you guys share your life in so she can laze around all day, and neither of you really want a relationship. So just be prepared for this to happen a ton more times, and oh yeah, if she ever gets caught and dumped - like she should be - known you'll get some venomous answer spat out just to cut you deeply. We girls are amazing at that. Oh yeah, and you're pathetic OP. If you want it that bad that you've got to lie to the *one* person you think will let you 'give it to her', go back to that blowup doll. At least you can pretend she cares about you.

deaditegirl 0

YDI for having no self-respect. That's pretty pathetic.

iloveblackshirt6 0

Once a cheater...always a cheater. You did the WRONG thing mister.

boilerup 0

If one person will sleep with you, I'm pretty sure there's a good chance someone else will too.

Your life is ******. But you also deserve it. Ironic.