By Anonymous - 12/08/2009 05:06 - United States

Spicy
Today, I came home early from work, and caught my girlfriend with my best friend. I forgave her. She thinks it's because I love her. It's because I wouldn't get laid otherwise. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 069
You deserved it 63 130

Same thing different taste

Top comments

EvilHippyEmperor 0

Why can I hear The Offspring's "Self Esteem" playing in my head?

Comments

Stop putting sex on a pedestal. When you prioritize sex like that you are allowing her to manipulate you.

CDS09 0

I see OP never heard of self respect. This is a YDI for not having the balls to break up with her. Being single is not the worst thing in the world; besides, she will just do this again now that she knows she can get away with it.

Be the kind of guy who wouldn't stay with his cheating girlfriend just to get laid, and maybe girls who won't cheat will actually be interested.

OP, I think you did great. She obviously doesn't care about you or she wouldn't have strayed. She obviously doesn't care about your best friend else she would have left you for him. If she's going to act like a **** then she shouldn't be surprised if she gets treated like one.

Laugh out loud . Why not just break the awkwardness and have threesoms? Win win. She gets laid by her true lover: he doesn't feel left out: you get to have sex! Problem solvered.

missbadluk 0

For real. They're already all 3 (and whoever else, if the ho will sleep with his friend at their own house then I'm sure there's others) sharing body fluids and std's so why not?!?!?

Meh. I've done the same thing. It's easier that way.

Wow, I don't know who is the bigger asshole, you or her. I also don't know who is more pathetic. Either way, going with YDI on this one. Hope she stops shagging you because she realises you're a ******* loser. I also hope she ends up alone because she's a cheating bitch. Maybe they cancel each other out, and you two deserve one another. Oh, and punch your "best friend" in the face. Oh, wait, sorry; you're probably too much of a joke to confront him at all anyway.

Really, you wouldn't get laid otherwise? There are heaps of women with crap self esteem that will sleep with just about anyone - surely you're not that ugly, slovenly or flatulent that you couldn't find someone else!

i agree with #13 . since your only with her for for the sex, in the first place , you definitely deserve it. and since you forgave her, most likely she`s going to do it again . learn to date people you actually want to be with , maybe then they`d be treated differently and wouldn`t end up cheating on you . really , you should try it some time. you`d br happier i`m sure.

aha i don`t care , it`s how i type. no big deal

not quite, at least i spell correctly , nothing`s wrong with using a different apostrophe . besides, this site isn`t for critisizing the way people type.