By Anonymous - 18/01/2011 06:16 - United States

Today, I brought my boyfriend of 2 weeks home to meet my mom and she started talking about how she really wants a lot of grand-kids. He called 2 hours later and broke up with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 926
You deserved it 7 006

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Some parents really need to get it through their heads that their offspring are not required to push out babies of their own.

Comments

RedPillSucks 31

Who brings home someone they've only been dating for two weeks? Unless you were just in it for the sex, you know he's not the one. Consider yourself lucky.

perdix 29

When a guy meets a girl's mother, he sees what he's going to end up with. Your mom blew the deal for you. You may want to tell new guys that you are an orphan. A plausible story is that your parents died in a fire at Sea Parks.

By your logic, a man who dates an orphan is expecting to end up with a dead body. I'd say RUN.

dani_ftw 0

and then my mom told my whole class i look at my ****** in the mirror, FML. (:

notsoluckypup 12

It's pretty obvious he's not ready for commitment. You know you can do better OP

Obviously mum didn't want her daughter to start spitting kids, it was her way of sussing him out to see if he had a sense of humour but was level headed enough to handle the convo. She was obviously doing this for her daughters sake.

commitment doesn't mean a lot of grandchildren! if i were your guy, I'd run away too. next time don't bring your boyfriend home to mommy.

amh721 0

Serves you right for bringing him to meet your family so soon.

The mom is crazy, she had already decided her daughter was going to marry this guy. The guy was wise in leaving because he knew if he stayed around it would only get worse, why would he want to be in a relationship where the crazy assed mother was calling the shots. If he hadn't bailed I can hear it now when he brings her home from a date " I bet you were trying to make me some grandbabies". Then the mom would want to meet the guy's parents to see what his gene pool looked like. WIN for the guy, well played sir. Advice to the girl: move far, far away..soon.

Two weeks is kinda fast for him to be meeting your parents.