By Anonymous - 30/04/2016 06:20 - Australia

Today, I briefly had the coolest boss in the world. He stormed over to a nasty customer who was giving me hell, and he absolutely laid into her. It lasted about 10 seconds before he collapsed from a major heart attack. A coworker's already blamed me for not pacifying the customer in the first place and causing all this to happen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 675
You deserved it 988

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well it was great while it lasted. I hope your boss is ok OP. He does sound cool. As for your coworker don't let him bring you down.

I wouldn't feel bad there is absolutely no way that it is your fault. Just unlucky OP. Did your manager live?

Comments

I wouldn't feel bad there is absolutely no way that it is your fault. Just unlucky OP. Did your manager live?

Well it was great while it lasted. I hope your boss is ok OP. He does sound cool. As for your coworker don't let him bring you down.

Mathalamus 24

It's the customers fault, not yours.

The customer is not always right. OP that is definitely not your fault. Hope your manager is doing better.

And then you Kung fu kicked said ass customer out and single handedly saved your boss which lead to a promotion right?

Wait until your boss recovers from the heart attack so he can lay into your nasty coworker, as well, for putting you through hell. It absolutely wasn't your fault, OP.

I'd say that there isn't much chance 'pacifying' someone who is beyond the point of reason. As for your coworkers, they're just a stepping stool. Ignore the nonsense they dish out. Because one day, they could be working for you. And you have the power. Best of luck with future endeavours.

Reminds me of Brooklyn Nine Nine when they have a new CO for one day XD. But seriously, I hope your boss is ok.

i accidently hit u deserved it in my sleepy haze but fyl and ur manager's life becuz theres always gonna be that one customer who just wants to escalate the issue and not backdown

I really hope your boss is okay! Don't listen to your coworkers. You are not the reason he had a heart attack. A number of reasons could of caused this to happen, and your coworkers are just looking to blame someone for their emotions. You will get through this and I am sure the boss won't be happy once he recovers and hears what they have said to you. I really do hope he is okay, and I hope you are okay as well for seeing this happen in front of you. I'm sure it was all around a scary situation and you would think your coworkers would be more supportive and not so heartless in a sad event of circumstances.