By poop_mcqueen - 30/07/2009 06:51 - United States

Today, I bought a cool new pair of sunglasses. I wore them today, and all day I kept getting comments about how much I looked like Ozzy Osbourne and John Lennon. I'm a girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 414
You deserved it 13 322

Same thing different taste

Top comments

alex_vik 0

Don't buy Lennon/Ozzy shades and expect not to be compared to them.

brrrx 0

That's not SO bad, they had feminine hair at least. Could be worse...

Comments

shewasalmost18 0

can i buy some bats from you, mr.osbourne? i've been wanting to eat some

this is great particularly because john lennon and ozzy did NOT look alike.

You got compared to the people who wear the same glasses you were wearing?!?!?!?!? Wow mabye that explains why people say I look like micheal Jackson when I wear a surgical mask and single glove. Being compared to men for wearing mens sunglasses, my god how ever do you manage to carry on with your life rather than crying in your room and writing pathetic fmls?

Honey, they were probably talking about the sun glasses themselves. I'm sure you look beautiful in them. When someone says that ask them if it's the style or how they change your appearance.

Ok, first of all--the Jackass guys are no good at picking FMLs. These are some of the most boring ones I've ever read (to be fair, they get a bit more interesting as you scroll down...) And second, I'll never understand why people submit stupid things like this to FML. Granted, not everyone has "Jerry Springer" moments--you find out your fiancee cheated on you the day before your wedding. At his bachelor party. With the stripper. Who was your mom. :P But stuff like this is just silly compared to even the tamest FMLs! OP--they were commenting on how the sunglasses are like the ones that John Lennon and Ozzy wear--I would have told you the same thing. If you really think their comments are a reflection of how feminine you look, then perhaps you have self-esteem issues.

adlauren 0

...did you by any chance get these sunglasses as a party favor or out of a gumball machine?

AAAAHHHH12 2

Exactly. Lennon was the BOMB. You should be grateful for such a honorary comparison.

annamg 0

YDI for wearing stupid glasses like that.