By bestiality? do I look like a pig? - 26/05/2013 20:50 - Australia - Brisbane

Spicy
Today, I borrowed my boyfriend's laptop. Out of curiosity, I clicked through the bookmarks in his web browser. One of them took me to a site dedicated to sex stories featuring characters from My Little Pony. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 220
You deserved it 18 338

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sure....out of curiosity. Not trying to invade his privacy or anything. However, the my little pony **** is a little disturbing.

Comments

It probably wasn't really out of curiosity, I'm sure she just had a gut feeling something weird was going on. In which case, she would be right.. Seriously, I'd let him clop to someone else, cuz that's... That's just... Not even right...

So, if you think there's something wrong, you should just invade someone's privacy looking for evidence?

yzzami 17

The Internet is loaded with all kinds of things today...some things are pointless...

And once again, cloppers ruin it for all of us. I assume OP will never thrust (half misspelling, decided it could be a pun later) another brony again.

meherm 11

Hey everybody has their own sort of fetishes or interests. As for the looking through his bookmarks, that shouldn't had been done unless you had permission from him...which you didn't.

He's one of the very strange and disturbing Bronies then, cause that is not normal xD

Obviously you're a brony who hasn't heard of cloppers.

Love how all the terminology's getting so confusing, here. Cloppers, furries, scalies, they're all humans who have sexual thoughts about different animals. Does kind of make me wonder why all bronies are getting tarred with the same brush, when the same thing (as far as I know) never happened to Sonic fans despite Sally Acorn being, as I quote, "the face that launched a thousand furries".

You cant trust some people. That goes for both of you. You had no business snooping. The idea of My little pony **** is creepy. Does he use it to lure little girls.

Sorry, but as both a brony and a clopper, if he's an adult, who gives a ****? Seriously, it's his pc and his life. This doesn't mean he's into ********** or pedophillia anymore than liking catwoman or "the kinky schoolgirl" stereotypes do. Frankly I think he's better off without you, as invading someones privacy like that is worse than anything done by consenting adults. We have a term for that in the fetish scene "My kink is not your kink, but that's ok" and I usually add "But if it isn't, you can **** off"

It's still getting turned on by a horse, mate.

TheDrifter 23

Not into **********? He's fantasizing amour sex with horses mate, that's pretty much the definition of the word. As usual, the same two bronies defend themselves over and over, while all the cloppers find ways to justify the truly perverted.

I'd like to point out that the definition of beastality is : sexual relations between a human being and a lower animal. Not animal on animal.

was this website /mlp/? If so... FYL