By bestiality? do I look like a pig? - 26/05/2013 20:50 - Australia - Brisbane

Spicy
Today, I borrowed my boyfriend's laptop. Out of curiosity, I clicked through the bookmarks in his web browser. One of them took me to a site dedicated to sex stories featuring characters from My Little Pony. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 220
You deserved it 18 338

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sure....out of curiosity. Not trying to invade his privacy or anything. However, the my little pony **** is a little disturbing.

Comments

Oh god, a brony. Dump his ass quick smart!

I'm so sorry you had to find out this way

hannahsnyder69 16

I too have dated a Brony, dark, dark times.

missalice0306 19

This is always what happens when you decide to snoop around on somebody's laptop. Hopefully you've learned your lesson.

Epikouros 31

Don't worry, it's not what you think. He just likes watching big horse cocks.

That goes beyond the boundaries of brony. That's more into clopper boundaries. That shots not cool

If it makes you feel better, OP, my boyfriend was into hentai during the beginning of our relationship and although I find it utterly disgusting (personal opinion concerning it), it didn't change the fact that he was a great boyfriend. If he actually is into that stuff but he's still a wonderful man, try to look the other way.

Just out of curiosity=what can I catch him doing.

That's terrible. I once stumbled upon a pokemon site like that. Taking an innocent, child-like franchise and turning it into something perverted and sexual is the sickest thing a person could do. Plus it gives normal bronies a bad name. The very fact that something like this exists is heartbreaking.