By anonymous2.0 - 12/10/2012 06:15 - United States - Raleigh

Today, I asked my husband to come upstairs to our bedroom, thinking I could get some "special time." It ended up with us arguing about his mother, and him falling asleep cuddling my pillow while sucking his thumb. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 306
You deserved it 3 655

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Doesn't surprise me he was arguing about his mother considering he still acts like a child.

Comments

intelliDude 7

I shall be your on-call grammar Nazi. You used the correct "steal" word, but you should have used "badly" instead of "bad" because you're describing the verb "ends", not a noun.

Op, u should've got some Tabasco and put some on his thumb.

Quick OP!! Deep mother issues is the leading background factor in failed relationships! Get that thumb-sucker to the therapist.

Nothing wrong with being a momma's boy. I know I am one and I'm not afraid to admit it.

Does she sing you Soft Kitty when you're sick?

It's not the sexiest quality in a man though, 37, to be honest.

Wait, is this 6-year old Annie from next door posting this? I keep telling you, that "wedding" you had with Billy isn't real! Now go to your room, young lady! No TV for a week for teasing him about his thumb sucking.

No TV for a week! Man, you're tough Doc. But look on the bright side, at least they were just playing house, not doctor....

Well, I would give them a cane if they were playing House.

Yeah, things like that happen. I was in exact the same situation last week, except we were arguing about how disrespectful it was that I farted on his drum, and him leaving the house for two hours. Relationships can be jolly good fun, can't they?

YDI, fighting with someone about their mom is generally a pretty stupid idea. You need to learn verbal judo

WHY did you marry an immature mommas boy? What kind of "man" does that?!