By pigglepigglepiggle - 24/11/2009 02:30 - United States

Today, I agreed to buy my girlfriend a piggle for Christmas. The pig is miniature. The noise it makes is not. Oh, and I just found out it's not living with her, but with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 519
You deserved it 29 595

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should have also agreed that it was staying with her. If she wants the damn thing, she has to take care of it. I say give it away/sell it. Your gal sounds like she was one of those kids who got a puppy for her birthday but got bored of it after a day and dropped it off at the pound.

hornetchik 0

People like that make me angry.

Comments

Shady_R 0

You should have done your research. There is no such thing as a mini-pig. That thing may be cute and cuddly now but give it a couple of years and it'll be a couple of hundred pounds. Don't believe me? Go to http://network.bestfriends.org/13529/news.aspx In the future, do your research before committing to caring for a life.

So dump it off in her bedroom and let her deal with it.

letitbe56 0

So I googled "Piggle" but nothing helpful came up. Can someone tell me what in the world a piggle is?

From the looks of the other comments it's a fake mini potbellied pig where the breeder breeds underaged pigs, so the babies are weeny and the parents are still small. They claim the parents are as big as the pigs get.

jbo300 0

lol that sux maybe u should have asked if she even wanted a piggle

then if your still with her feed it to her in a romantic dinner if she says anything be like "bitch I took care of it not you so I get to do what ever the **** I want" and that my FML friend is how you stop being pussy whiped

Actually, that's a breach of the contract you made with her. :) Unfortunately, I doubt your girlfriend will see reason. On the other hand, you might be able to do yourself by ditching her and selling the little furball. *shrug* Only time will tell.