By Anonymous - 02/12/2009 19:25 - United States

Today, my daughter's guinea pig got stuck behind the wardrobe, squeaking its head off. I tried pulling the wardrobe towards me to free him, but couldn't take the weight of it all, so it fell over, smashing the TV. The guinea pig is fine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 874
You deserved it 7 338

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Aw, just get another TV. A life is more valuable than a TV, even if it's not a human life

Comments

Rellich 0

Compare prices of the TV to the Guinea Pig. I'd prefer having the TV.

Aw, just get another TV. A life is more valuable than a TV, even if it's not a human life

Exactly, will never understand this greed that so many have where they rate material and money above a life of any kind.

Unregistered 0

. . . . you value a guinea pigs life over a humans life? OP is a woman, most likely she is posting FML because her husband is abusive and when he gets home he will see the tv and kill his wife. Scenario 2, the LABOR and TIME put into getting the first T.V. combined with the LABOR and TIME to get the second T.V. of that human being will obviously be greater then that of a rodent, I mean if it was a cat or a dog, I could understand but a guinea pig is nothing more then a rodent and is a pretty generic pet at that I've had 5 guniea pigs in my lifetime they all generally acted the same not hard to replace a guinea pig because a lot look the same.

wow, you're an ass. oooh, only dogs and cats are animals worth valuing. nevermind that her daughter could have a lot of love for her pet. i've also had a lot of guinea pigs in my life and each one definitely had a distinctive personality. they're such sweet and loving animals and they don't get enough credit. also, you're an ass.

Oooooo that sucks bro =S That guinea pig just ruined your tv, make sure it pays with its damn blood since it cant afford the paper FYL

daddysgirl1993 0

that is the most rude comment I have ever seen on the FMLs. douche bag.

would you rather that both the tv and the guinea pig are dead?

Ariannalang 0

I agree with 21. And 51, I hope you're joking.

nunes36 20

No guinea pigs were hurt in the making of this fml:P

At least the guinea pig didn't get decapatated or something like that. Well I guess then this FML would have been about having to clean up two pieces of a guinea pig or gut stains. It must have been a pretty nice T.V if your writing about it then.

hady9090 0

When I first read the FML, I thought it said it was squeezed it's head off, and she was trying to remove the dead body....

"The guinea pig is fine." So you'd rather have the animal dead along with the T.V. broken?

Reyo 2

Are you saying that you'd be willing to clean Guinea Pig guts out of your carpet no problem? I would. Broken TV parts can be removed. A disturbing mental image can't.

well at least ur daughter wont hate u :)

eoko 12

The feeling must be mutual.

kFrizzleee 1

I do too. Those of you who are upset that we hate them, probably wouldn't understand unless you've had one. Most of them like to squeak their heads off for no reason.

SKRules 0

So, would you rather have had the guinea pig die? Would that have made you feel like you accomplished something?

At least the Guinai pig is ok, that's all that counts!

i would pick the tv above the genua pig. genua pig is like 10dollar? tv 200-2000dollar

yeah, seriously, if i had to choose between a baby's life and a TV i'd pick the TV. having a baby is FREE, the tv is like, what, $2000? also how can you not manage to spell the word "guinea" correctly when it's already written out for you?

Having a baby is free? And where would that be…somewhere where once you’ve had the child you abandon it maybe?

uh, no. the point was that acquiring a baby is of no cost whatsoever, but clearly its life is more important than a tv set. no one would say "oh, well just get pregnant AGAIN, it's free!" having a pet may be cheap to acquire, but that doesn't make their life any less important or replaceable.