By Anonymous - 31/03/2009 09:08 - Australia

Today, I accidentally pressed the panic button under the register at work. I didn't even know we had a panic button until the cops showed up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 521
You deserved it 16 141

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Bee4594 0

Wouldn't they let you know there was a panic button in the first place?

Comments

bollywood_rocks 0

53, a bait bill is the one bill that the grocery store keeps in the till so that if they get robbed,they can trace that bill since the store has the serial numbers and all those numbers on the bill. Now that they've given it to a customer,they'll have to find another bill to use. google it

oh no. something kinda boring happened to you. not an FML. i bet the most interesting events in your life amount to craning your neck to look at car accidents.

i so did that too. It happens when your bos doesn't tell you these things.

wolfman2012 0

LIES!! you'd know if you had a panic button

56, HOW would they know? It's supposed to be discreet, there's not going to be lights flashing and a voice saying SOMEBODY JUST CALLED THE COPS BITCHES And waaaahhhhhhh to you guys who didn't think an FML was funny. You think the OPs life must be boring? You complain when you read two sentences on a website that don't satisfy your internet needs.

I was thinking the same exact thing as #14... And lol @57

I accidentally pushed a panic button at a hotel I worked at. No one realized it until 911 called and asked if everyone was okay. I said yes everything's fine, why wouldn't it be. She asked if I could come out and talk to the 4 or 5 officers and the two police dogs. I was pretty embarrassed, but the boss thought it was actually kinda funny.

If your boss didn't tell you about the panic button, shame on him! You definitely didn't deserve this.

You'd think your boss would have told you about it... What's the point of a panic button if there's no one who knows about it to use it?