By Whoopsx99 - 30/01/2010 19:21 - United States

Today, I accidentally emailed the entire company everyone's salary, sales history, and the names of four people I intended to fire. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 817
You deserved it 48 988

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Today, I received an e-mail stating that I make $20 less per hour than my coworker for doing the same job, despite the fact that I've made nearly twice as many sales as him this month. I also found out I'm getting fired next week. FML"

hope u ain't cheating ur employees...or take care when you enter ur car...might explode...lol

Comments

Save yourself some time and e-mail yourself a lay-off notice.

itspimpz 0

yea op I can tell your personal life sucks worse than pinky the pornstar

jj79242 0

How is this bad information for the employees to have? It seems like it would be useful to them. I don't understand.

It's confidential information. Most places aren't supposed to talk about wages. If you have 5 people working the same job/position and they're all making different ammounts of money.... that's going to cause problems. Same thing with sales numbers. As a lead it's your job to act professional and confidential.. not sharing information like this....

Who were you emailing it to? Why the hell would you even need to do this?

510lobita510 0
yourefreakindumb 0

I don't get it, in order to do this, you would have to make a whole document with this information, click send, select every address, and then click send again. You're a ******* moron.

No, its possible. That he was sending this document to another manager or something and that is why he put it up, and more than likely they have a mailing list with the whole company listed under it for when they need to send out newsletters, memos etc ... and then instead of typing in the person they were sending to they selected the mailing list ... Tiny and very easy to make mistake. This is the reason I triple check all my emails before sending. I have like ... serious paranoia about it.