By Anonymous - 15/04/2012 13:55 - Sweden - Falk?ping

Today, I accidentally cut myself while slicing some sponge cake. My husband's first reaction was to ask if the cake had gotten bloody or not. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 649
You deserved it 4 740

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It was an honest question. Either a cake that has taken a while to make, ruined, or a little cut... You'll live OP, unless you have an artery in your finger.

Comments

Feartheunknown 4

He sounds like the kind of guy who would eat the cake even if your blood had gotten on it.

40: I'm really resisting the urge to cyber bitch-slap you right now. So before I go, I'm going to say this: Read her ******* profile. And it's called a Hijab. Have a nice day.

40 - The_Hitdude and I will double team your ass. Are assholes such as yourself allowed on FML?

hes probably fed up with dealing with a bitchy overreactive wife by now. and he knows whatever he said would have probably ended up on fml.

Birdie_Sage 0

That's looking at it differently... But maybe she hadn't cooked anything good for awhile and he just wanted to know if the amazing food was ok.

goodgurlgonebad 0

its funny he may right at this moment be posting on fml my overreacting wife ruined a perfectly good piece of sponge cake an looked at me for help i was so emotinal fml

Wouldn't want to ruin a perfectly good sponge cake

Sounds like he's got his priorities in order

Maybe he knew she was alright. One time my fiancée said she had an accident or something, my first instinct was to ask her if she was ok buy I didn't because I figured that she must be. She was but she didn't appreciate my reasoning.