By Anonymous - 15/03/2014 21:02 - Australia - Brisbane

Today, four days after making a $100 bet with my balding, pedo-stache wearing dad over who could get a girlfriend first, he came home and introduced me to his new girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 905
You deserved it 11 657

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SinfulTragedy 19

The 'stache got game. Can't compete with that.

He's had more experience. He knows exactly what to say to pick up a woman.

Comments

He probably promised her 50 dollars if she pretended to be his girlfriend.

This sounds like one of those tv show episodes where two people bet each other they can get a girlfriend/boyfriend first, then when they do they actually start liking the person but the boyfriend/girlfriend finds out it was just a bet and dumps them

Only if the girlfriend/ boyfriend allegedly isn't attractive because they wear glasses, "uncool" clothes, and don't style their hair. Then they get a makeover and they are beyond hot.

I think that was the premise of about 10 Hallmark Channel "original movies" this past year. It's part of that predictable formula; it takes place at Christmas, has some hot girl who somehow can't find a decent guy, involves a handsome sensitive guy who just can't seem to find the right lady and gets caught up in a bet started by some douchebag buddies/coworkers, and has [insert Christmas carol name here] as its title. They switched things up this year by having her propose to him, but they ruined it by having him propose to her at the end, anyway. They need to have one called "O Come, All Ye Faithful" next year. I'd love to see how that one pans out.

It doesn't count if she isn't hot. But seriously, bet less next time?

DrownedMyFish 18

It's all in moustache. Don't underestimate the stache.

Wizardo 33

That or he paid some hooker about $50 which he will now recoup through his stached deviousness.

Isn't that kind of a high price for a hooker? A hooker used to come into the place I worked (with her John) to buy alcohol, she was only $5.

Coeliacchic93 21

then there is a much bigger profit for the dad!

arandomusernameaa 20

5 dowwar sucky sucky, spit no swallow!

olpally 32

Bets against your dad never usually work out. That's a creepy look :/

Double or quits - who can get a boyfriend first.

Better luck next time He probably has a bit more experience but you'll find someone keep your chin up

Sparkwolf 5

Op, don't worry too much about it. As women get older they get a lot less picky. My mother now comes home with some of the creepiest dudes I've ever met.