By Anonymous - 20/07/2016 03:01 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, for reasons that I dare not ask, I received a topless selfie from my Nan followed quickly by a simple sorry text. Sorry is not going to pay for the years of therapy I need. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 748
You deserved it 2 684

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like she had to get something off her chest.

Time to drink that gallon of brain bleach you've been saving

Comments

Old people's bodies are disgusting ? so yes OP should make a big deal about it

Some people think two people of the same gender kissing is disgusting, too. Doesn't mean they should make a big deal of that, though.

I'm with you #26 ? I support my LGBT community all the way! and you know what? th3y are the least judgemental folks I've ever met. thank you for speaking out like that. RESPECT. LOVE. PEACE.

I support the lgbt community too! I just dont like women who like women, or men who like men, or one who likes both, or that becomes the other. By the way, what does lgbt stand for? Ive always wondered that. Just in case people forgot to turn their brain before coming to fml...again, I AM JOKING. Please google joke if needed.

My grandmother always slept in just underwear, no bra. I saw her almost nude all the time. It's just the human body. I'd probably text her back and ask her who she's seeing.

Old people still send nudes? Well thats new.

Never been in your shoes but it must be pretty awkward. I'm sure you'll get over it soon though. But anyway - you should be happy that your grandma is living a fun and eventful life, and that she's healthy enough to enjoy it too :)

Do your boobs hang low? Do they wobble to and fro?

thunderniron 22

Yeah, walked in on my 90 yo mother-in-law once. Some images are forever burned into your brain and no amount of drinking or therapy can remove them :-(

bad_boyfriend 10

"Sorry...i mean unless you're into it. No?...okay sorry the sweetie. Come by for dinner Sunday."