By Pugsley - 30/08/2019 14:02 - Australia

Spicy
Today, for my birthday, I found out I'm too ugly even for a hooker to have sex with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 197
You deserved it 350

Same thing different taste

Top comments

rotflqtms_ 21

How small is your penis?Maybe you have bad BO and bad breath. You don't need to get laid and catch herpes for your birthday buying hookers in a van down by the river.

Comments

rotflqtms_ 21

You have to ask for a hooker with low standards.

How small is your penis?Maybe you have bad BO and bad breath. You don't need to get laid and catch herpes for your birthday buying hookers in a van down by the river.

I don't think hookers mind small penises. Less wear and tear on the ol' moneymaker.

ThatOneLonelyAsian 31

Hookers aren't free you know ... even if its your birthday

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Ok, do not throw the word "rape" around like that. I'm sure professional prostitutes would take offence to that for one, and two you devalue what the word means. Rape is a serious thing and casually saying it like that for something not considered rape, is not ok. Prostitutes get to choose their customers, and it is a business transaction to which they consent to. If the prostitute was one which was being pimped out and forced to have sex with every man willing, then that changes the situation. We know this woman was not being forced as she refused the poster. True, women are people, not just something for guys to stick a dick in. But in general sex is fun for both parties and your offence at the post in this regard is astounding. The guy wanted to pay for sex, that's his own choice. Doesn't make him a bad person.

Major_Haywire 7

That’s what paper bags were invented for