This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Bethany - 20/05/2016 19:31 - Germany

Spicy
Today, even though my boyfriend knew that I was a devout catholic before he asked me on a date, he's pissed that I keep refusing to have sex. Apparently, he thought I was just playing hard to get and that I would eventually drop my panties like all the other slutty "religious" girls he claims to have fucked. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 134
You deserved it 3 170

Top comments

If he can't respect a single wish he's not worth keeping around

sonasonic 34

I wonder if he puts that on his rèsumè...

Comments

If he wants someone to ****, he can start with himself.

Maybe quit ******' religion and you'll have more fun.

My religion is actually very open and accepting of what people personally want to do. I'm still a virgin and am waiting. I was still wanting to wait when I was agnostic and atheist. You don't have to have a religious reason, you can just want to wait because of personal choices. And having your decisions and thoughts being respected seems pretty fun to me, a lot more than being pushed into sex before you want it.

saffy66 34

You don't have to put up with this, but also don't be so judgy on other girls. Isn't that part of your Christian faith too?

Suaria 38

It sounds like she is quoting him who said the other girls were slutty.

Kudos for sticking to your convictions! If your boyfriend can't handle it, he's not the one for you.

Time to get a new boyfriend. A guy who doesn't respect someone's wishes- especially when it's about sex, doesn't deserve anything or any kindness that you may give him. Let yourself be happy with a man, not a childish arse.

Litig8r 5

Sounds like you are getting it hard while being hard to get

Uhm, sorry but I thought religious people didn't cuss...

Just be like my (ex)boyfriend and go to confession afterwards. Or ya know, keep doing what you're doing. =)