By ewewew - 24/09/2009 22:10 - United States

Today, during our championship field hockey game, my mouthguard fell into a mass of geese poop. The referee made me put it back in my mouth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 434
You deserved it 4 799

Same thing different taste

Comments

What's the problem? It probably tastes like pâté de fois gras. People pay a lot of money for that shit. You're mad that you got some fresh stuff for free?

Ok. It's really annoying me that multiple people are under the impression that OP is male. Now I know people get all defensive and go "But I use my IPHONE and there's no gender listed!!!!!" However, if one were to think logically, they would realize that it's FIELD HOCKEY. Which is a sport played by girls in kilts. Girls. In. KILTS. Anyone who thought OP was anything but a girl in a kilt is just ignorant.

paks7 0

ACTUALLY in many parts of the world it is a men's and women's sport. I realize this is in Massachusetts so in all likelihood yes, it is a girl, but there are guys that play here in the US. I played against a few in high school. so really, you're ignorant.

dudette14 0

To comment #95, you're actually the one that is being very ignorant. If you knew anything at all about field hockey, you would know that the USA is basically the only country where it isn't common for men to play it. For example, my male hockey coach grew up playing field hockey, and my chemistry teacher in high school played it for many years, HE was from Pakistan. Heath Ledger also played field hockey when he was growing up in Australia. Those are just a few examples. So I suggest you get your facts straight and don't try to act like you know so much about something when you really have no clue. It makes you sound ignorant.

i would have told him to stick it in his mouth.

at least geese poop (or other bird poop) should be a lot cleaner than, say, dog poop... feel bad for you, OP

Wouldn't it have been goose poop, not geese poop? Or did you witness some community bird-defecation that created this pile...?

Here's what happened... OP got crap on mouthguard. Ref saw that it wasn't in amd yelled at the kid to put it in. Kid said nothing about the poop (too shy or passive) and followed directions. Then he comes whining on FML about that mean ref. YDI for not sticking upvfor yourself!

Haha, I think this is the only FML that actually made me laugh out loud (I've read over 95% of the ones on this site).