By "Jam2019" - 15/02/2019 14:00

Today, despite using the bathroom before I left my house, then at the bus station 10 minutes later, I still had to get off my bus halfway into my hour long journey to pee in a back alley or I would have wet myself. I'm 24 and this has happened twice in the last week. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 160
You deserved it 244

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Go see a doctor, the constant need to go could be an underlining problem.

As others have stated; Go to the Doctors! Underlying UTI or Kidney issues. Incontinence also can and does start appearing even as young as you. A person should ALWAYS seek medical advice when their body starts doing something different than you're used to!

Comments

Go see a doctor, the constant need to go could be an underlining problem.

Kymberly Hams 12

this can be a symptom of a uti. even without burning, pain etc you could still have one. please go and see a doctor

As others have stated; Go to the Doctors! Underlying UTI or Kidney issues. Incontinence also can and does start appearing even as young as you. A person should ALWAYS seek medical advice when their body starts doing something different than you're used to!

It's a problem more common that you may think. There can be a lot of reasons behind it, from simple stress or lack of some nutrients to infections or inflammations of the urinary tract or prostatic problems, so as others suggested you should seek advice from an andrologist.

Frequent urination can also be a sign of diabetes. Please go to the doctor soon.

Nhayaa 21

Yup, that's what happened to my best friend.

If you are stuck waiting a long time before you can get a doctors appointment, try drinking pure unsweetened cranberry juice on the off chance it provides some relief. Keep drinking water because it could be an infection. But most importantly, get to that doctor! It could be a variety of very nasty things even worse than an infection.

Nix188 13

Go call the doctor, tell em to shove their finger up your butt, cause sounds like you gotta prostate problem. (assuming you're a dude)

Mungolikecandy 19

Do some core exercises and also see a doctor as you potentially may have diabetes or other such condition.

Mr_Mole 24
knowledgeofthebees 4

sounds like a nasty UTI. get that checked before it spreads to your kidneys and you become septic.