By Obee - 14/04/2009 14:05 - Canada

Spicy
Today, cops showed up at my apartment demanding to look inside. Satisfied with the search, they told me they had received a noise complaint. More specifically, hearing screams someone believed a girl was getting raped. I had two friends over and we had been wrestling. The three of us are male. FML
I agree, your life sucks 77 315
You deserved it 27 521

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't think you were just wrestling...

Well, at least they knew that there wasn't a girl involved...

Comments

lol. Love the Wanna know how I know you're gay. That comment made me sign up just now so I could post this...

that_guy01 0
robbietherabbit 0

I find it very revealing that you guys were "wrestling," but you put it under the category "sex"... lol

people need to start minding their own business.

Minding their own business?? Then why are you on here? lol

staceydiann 0

so which one of you was screaming like a girl? haha.

#9 is right. You didn't have to let them into the home. You simply ask if they have a warrant, and when they tell you no, ask if they have probable cause. They would have then been required by law to tell you. #20, it violates basic property rights to start off, and also violates a persons civil rights. That's one of the reasons that warrants are required in this country. Just because someone shows up at your house wearing a badge, doesn't give them the authority to walk into your home uninvited without probable cause. I'd rather inconvenience a couple police officers than surrender my rights. Since I wouldn't disobey the court order for a search in this case, I would take note of any damages the police caused during the search, and then politely request they reimburse before taking them to court over the damages. There's nothing wrong with knowing your rights, so this isn't a case of "FML," but rather a case of another ignorant person surrendering to the police state.

madamsatine2008 0

wow..u killed it for me.. u suck