By Anonymous - 04/01/2011 07:30 - United States

Today, between my cats scratching every surface they can find, my boyfriend's snoring, and the dog barking at every slight noise outside, I'm unlikely to ever get more than 3 hours of sleep at a time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 113
You deserved it 6 047

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sallen0046 4

So you've surrounded yourself with animals you did not bother to train - that's your fault. As for the boyfriend, you've chosen to complain about the snoring instead of getting him to reposition or getting him checked out to see what's causing the snoring - again, your fault. Either buy some ear plugs or get used to the noise.

denvan 0

Next time go buy ear plugs and you'll be set

Comments

About the snoring...Sometimes my dad falls asleep on the couch while watching TV and he snores loudly...I just kick him and we are all happy..there, one problem solved

Earplugs. Or how about training the dog (/cat/boyfriend ;-)) properly?

Just today? I mean, you could train your cats to scratch a scratching post. Crate train your dog so she has less access to outside stimuli when she's sleeping, and get earplugs or turn on a fan/noise conditioner (white noise machine)... long term solution to snoring is to have your boyfriend lose weight or quit smoking.

sallen0046 4

So you've surrounded yourself with animals you did not bother to train - that's your fault. As for the boyfriend, you've chosen to complain about the snoring instead of getting him to reposition or getting him checked out to see what's causing the snoring - again, your fault. Either buy some ear plugs or get used to the noise.

deidre823 7

Get rid of the animals & get some Breath-Right for your BF. Problem solved.

franwins0827 7

Train your animals (or get rid of them) and get some earplugs. See? problems solved.

franwins0827 7

Hahahaha @twiggy187! that's brilliant! ;-)

YDI. You need to clip your cats nails - that's why it's scratching everything. Also, get it a scratch post. As for the dog, why not let it sleep inside? Not as many things to bark at in a quiet house. Your boyfriend should get those breath right strips or see a doctor.