By Parent - 08/04/2018 23:00 - United States - Elkhart

Spicy
Today, being a divorced dad, I had a very important job opportunity for which I would be gone overnight. When I returned, I found my son locked in his room while the babysitter was having sex with a man in my bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 822
You deserved it 409

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That has to be illegal in some way. That's just plain wrong.

KnightToucan 18

Hope you didn't pay her in advance...

Comments

That has to be illegal in some way. That's just plain wrong.

KnightToucan 18

Hope you didn't pay her in advance...

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Yea, kids shouldn't be locked in a room. And you now have a reason to bot pay her

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
bigdaddyeric 35

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

How do you know hes a "part time parents"? maybe hes divorced and has full custody while mom has visitation. Or she left and left him with the kid. you can't say something about someone that you dont know the story of.

I’m not as old as you. Too bad you missed a Dr. Strangelove reference. Your ignorance makes you a nasty prick.

Eric, you must be new here. Welcome! You must remember-whenever Richie makes a comment (which is on every FML, sometimes 3 or 4 times, so it's hard to keep up after a week of not logging in if you have a life) you either agree with him by liking his comment or by telling him how great he is. If not, he will throw a tantrum and insult you over an app. Hope this helps, good luck!

@bigdaddyeric: “How old are you Dick?” would be a perfectly good question followed by a lecture. By calling him Pencil Dick you’re just telling everyone here on FML that you are operating on the same low level as RichardPencil.

It’s nice to see the trolls having their convention. @almost_there44: you take up the most screen space on this site without saying anything remotely interesting. You should plagiarize that idiot spamming us about their witch doctor — that would be a vast improvement over your typical swill.

I post 2-3 times a month, you do it more like every day so if anybody takes up unnecessary space with uninteresting info, it's you. Everyone is a troll if they don't agree with you and you're not getting paid for this so relax. Just apply for an opening wait for their decision.

1. You realize he’s joking. 2. Of course the babysitter and the dude owe OP. They neglected his child and had sex in his bed. You really think they should get off scotch free?

sarcasm- you either know it or you don't. I happen to get his humor. quite funny. but agreed, they should be paying OP for new bedding and mattress.

Thank you for commenting about my comment instead of insulting me!

Is this something you can report to the police? And if you can, put out warnings about her across town so other parents won't hire her.

she would then have the right to sue him for defamation of character. even though its true he still has no right to screw her job over.

"even though its true he still has no right to screw her job over. "Umm, wrong, because he wouldnt' be screwing her job over. She did that when she decided to neglect to do her job and have sex instead. A thing which every prospective client has a right to know she did. This is especially true since the whole job is taking care of children. Would you be happy if you hired a babysitter who did this and then you found out that she had a history of leaving children unattended or locked in their rooms and people just hadn't been saying anything because they didn't want to screw her job over? No. You wouldn't be. In fact I'd bet good money your main thought would be that this girl is in no way qualified to take care of children and should in fact find herself a new job since she can't be trusted to the one you were paying her for. The main component in proving defamation is that you have to prove the statements to be false. If you actually locked the kid in his room to have sex with a man in the bed of the person paying you to watch their kid and they tell the world about it, it's not defamation, It's just an earned negative review of services.

PenguinPal3017 19

Thank you for explaining. Saved me the trouble. The best defense against a defamation lawsuit is that what you said is true.

sumocj 14

Somehow I thought this was going to end differently

bigdaddyeric 35
katydid91 31

If we're the parent I would be talking to the police and filing charges of child endangerment and false imprisonment.

At least you didn't catch your babysitter having sex with your son.