By makeitstop - 02/12/2009 07:14 - Canada

Today, at work, I was forced to listen to the Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers Christmas album on repeat for 8 hours. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 561
You deserved it 4 239

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Whenever I hear those two, I just think of them big ol' ******* and can't help smiling and getting a boner. Dolly has nice ones, too. ;)

a_robot_duck 0

FML isn't a contest to see who has the worst life, it's a place to share funny stories about the bad things that happen to us. And personally I think it was way better before people brought their emo bullshit in here.

Comments

ohhhh poor you, you had to listen to music you didn't like at your job. Easy, quit and give your position to any of the hundreds of thousands of people who would gladly listen to crap all day just so they could pay their bills and feed their families and hopefully not lose their homes. FML that morons like you exist.

Man my work has been playing the same Christmas CD on repeat since the 12th November. No one is allowed to change it until the 26th December, same as last year, the year before and the year before that. I think you can deal with one day.

Sounds like you work at Cracker Barrel. I had to deal with that mess when I worked there. I hate Dolly Parton.

perdix 29

Whenever I hear those two, I just think of them big ol' ******* and can't help smiling and getting a boner. Dolly has nice ones, too. ;)

Nomad609 0

if you were doing your job, you wouldnt notice about the music for 8 hours..

The only reason why I laughed is because this is the only Christmas CD my dad has. Not an FML though.

ItsAlexFool 0

I'm singing with Kenny Rogers with my select choir in 5 days!

perdix 29

"Islands in the Stream" is a Christmas song?

truladyred 0

FYL. There isn't enough money in the world to make me listen to christmas music.