By makeitstop - 02/12/2009 07:14 - Canada

Today, at work, I was forced to listen to the Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers Christmas album on repeat for 8 hours. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 562
You deserved it 4 239

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Whenever I hear those two, I just think of them big ol' ******* and can't help smiling and getting a boner. Dolly has nice ones, too. ;)

a_robot_duck 0

FML isn't a contest to see who has the worst life, it's a place to share funny stories about the bad things that happen to us. And personally I think it was way better before people brought their emo bullshit in here.

Comments

strawberryswirl 0

I'm forced to listen to Georgia Bulldogs Redcoat Band music every Saturday on repeat for 10 hours during football season. I think that's worse.

jazzmancarron 11

quit complaining about music, at least you have a place of employment to have to listen to it at. if you dont like it, im sure there are thousands of unemployed who would eagerly step in. pansy

Hi, everybody! I'm Kenny Rogers and this is Jackass...

I feel your pain,that cd is so annoying.My 8 year old brother loves listening to it

Could be worse, my lil sis (her room is right next to mine) listens to Godspell.... all day.

Dolly Parton And Kenny Rogers are all that and AND a case of chips! Watch Tv Clips of Kenny Rogers Parodies on Youtube then youll be able too cope a tad better.. LOL

We listen to Sonic Youth, Velvet Underground and NEU! at my work. Definitely FYL.

FlyingDutchmen60 0

I see no problem here. Seriously, there is no problem here.

I know exactly how you feel. I had to work in Superdrug for two weeks last year for work experience, and throughout the whole fortnight, they only played about twenty different songs. What was worse was that they only played two different advertisements, one after every song. Did I mention that both of these adverts were about celeberity gossip which grated on my brain every time I was subjected to hearing them.