By Lunazel93 - 22/10/2012 04:07 - Canada - Mississauga

Today, at work as a massage therapist, I pulled down the guy's blanket slightly to massage his lower back. There were shit stains spreading from his ass crack all the way to his mid-back. When I told him, he wanted me to massage there anyway. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 434
You deserved it 1 915

Same thing different taste

Comments

Oh wow I'm surprised he didn't find that embarrassing and actually told you to carry on

BellaBelle_fml 23

He probably was embarrassed but pretended not to be and carried on like nothing was out of the ordinary. It doesn't make much sense t me to do that, but it is a form of coping mechanism to some. But in this shituation I'm leaning more to the side of him simply being disgusting and disrespectful to the masseuse an everyone else around him.

That sounds like a really bad practical joke that someone might play just to see what you would do about it...

Epikouros 31

Yep, just lick it up, it'll probably be chocolate.

Ah, you've reminded me that "shitstain" is one of my favourite insults. I'll definitely have to remember to use it this week. Thanks!

delilah09 6

^You know there's a PM system, right? I'm sure he appreciates the feedback, but don't do it under an FML

Does he take a shit upside down or does he think his ass crack extends half way up his back when he wipes.

there has to be some policy to help you get out if this? because that's just disgusting.

soad2014 7

What the...? Ewww. How can anyone live like that?

I would have refused to do it! That's so unsanitary. I'm not sure what your rights are up there, but down here in MA, we can stop a massage for any reason and refuse a client.

If you're a private massage therapist you should just send him away. If not, talk to your employé

mrslewis 16

Thats disgusting i wouldve told him to go take a shower or im not touching him yuck!!!