By bells - 30/12/2009 06:08 - United States

Today, at the office, after a heavy night of drinking, I had to hear my boss walk around with bells attached to her shoes. She circled the office a total of 34 times today. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 021
You deserved it 28 589

Same thing different taste

Top comments

why the hell were there bells attached to her feet anyway

Next time don't get shitfaced when you have to work in the morning. I assume you're not in college anymore... That would still be annoying, though, even if you aren't hungover, so fyl for having a person like that as a boss.

Comments

self inflicted....YDI don't go out drinking if you have work the next day and you know you suffer from hangovers!!! duhhhh

YDI. You going to get all drunk then come to work. Idiot.

flemhead 0

what an awesome way to punish someone for coming into hungover. hahahahaha

No sympathy here. Getting hungover the night before you go to work? Serves ya right. Do it on a night you don't have to work the next day.

girlygirllol8 0

who knows why he was drinking!...mabey he just went through a break up

And so the best way to deal is, obviously, to get drunk on a work night? OP is an adult and, as an adult, should have made a better decision. Doesn't matter WHY they were drinking, only that they did it to themselves.

muffinsareyummy 1

god, i can't even imagine how brutal that must've been. **** your life to hell and back, dude.

Couldn't you just politely ask her to get rid of the bells?

Least you could tell when she was coming and could pretend to be working in time, then nurse your hangover in the times between.

its dangerous and risky to go to work the day after you drink like that. i'm personally straight edge, so i don't drink, but for those that do, its kinda stupid to do something like that. it's not like they cant tell you were drinking the previous night cuz i bet they can.... don't do that... its risky...