By Anonymous - 16/07/2009 06:15 - United States

Spicy
Today, at the end of a night of heavy drinking, I decided it was a good idea to go off into the park with a friend of mine. We ended up fooling around in the park, when a couple of kids stole our clothes. We had to walk back to town with no clothes on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 543
You deserved it 74 293

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What are you? Like 15? And why do you have to take off all your clothes to fool around? Still.. at least you were still drunk so naked streaking would be in your abilities to pull off.

heyyou1203 0

ha ha, that's totally something that would happen to me, too! or like when you go streaking and smartasses take your clothes. Congrats for getting some, sorry about the stupid punks!! hope you didn't get arrested for public indecency.

Comments

_apecakez 0

Hopefully you had your pubic region shaved/waxed/trimmed. Otherwise residents would thinks there's a angry beaver on the loose.

Iloveyencheck 0

Is anything an FML really then? Honestly, I haven't seen one FML where some idiot hasn't gone, "So. This isn't an FML". What will it take for people to not say that. Does all your family have to die in some incredibly ironic way for it to be an FML?

alex_vik 0

YDI for fooling around in a public park. No one wants to see that shit.

I don't see the fooling around as the problem... but removing one's clothes while fooling around in a park is just ridiculous. I'm surprised they didn't get a thousand insect bites.

pwnrzero 0

YDI why drink so much? i dont see the point of consuming alcohol in the 1st place, and drinking too much just kills you in the long/short run. once again, YDI

hahahah what? you've clearly never been drunk..there's a difference between drinking yourself to liver failure, and drinking and having fun.

Daft_Punk709 0

Drinking in general is bad for you, no matter how much you consume. I have never been drunk or will I ever drink alcohol.

jollyjam1 2

This would be your fault for being dumb enough to do drugs in the first place, Yes alcohol is a drug. So it's not an FML dummy.

ZZTop43 0

I totally agree. I am a nudist and nudity can be totally freeing and amazing. Just be careful not to lose ur clothes next time ;)

thedub1 0

At least you had fun, a thing a lot of these people here seem to be incapable of understanding. Yes FYL indeed, for being too drunk to not notice kids running off with you clothes (how far away were they....?)(your clothes I mean)

They did it at night, therefore the park was probably deserted. If they didn't care about people seeing, they would have done it in the street outside the bar/club/whatever. So yes, they did put some thought into this, to avoid offending people. People should stop judging, because at the end of the day this is a story about someone doing something reckless and carefree (which had no negative effect on anyone else), and other people ruining that.