By Anonymous - 26/01/2012 11:53 - United States

Today, at school, I was crying because someone I knew had died. My teacher pulled me aside and said, "I understand you're socially awkward, but don't worry it gets better." FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 434
You deserved it 2 997

Same thing different taste

Comments

toenibbler 14

that insensitive prick! I'm so sorry OP

At least she kind of tried to be nice :/

That is screwed up, at the very least they should have comforted you.....

Teacher = fired. This happened at my high school and the teacher was fired for being insensitive and unprofessional

pinkcrayola 0

Sadly unless there was witnesses most of the time the school will take the teachers word over the students

Hang onto the memories of the person you lost and you will one day look back and laugh. As in the book The Little Prince they have given you a million stars worth of memories. Reflect upon the spirit and wisdom they brought to their life and apply it to yours and they will always be with you. We lost both my husbands parents with In 48 hours of each other a couple of years ago, one expected one not so much, its still hard but we tell stories and laugh about their antics and we reflect upon their wisdom using it to help us in the problems we face. It's ok to cry as much as you want just speak up when somebody misunderstands your tears like your teacher.

No I am not a hippie. I have just lost many people I love.

Well 56 I think your the hippie considering you tattooed the inside of your mouth. Hippies are idiots this guy is pretty ******* kind and smart.

Thank you for those that support my comment. I know there are no words to say when someone is grieving, but sometimes it does help to know their is light at the end of the tunnel. For every valley there is a mountain.

... Yeah, because telling someone they're socially awkward but that it's getting better while they're crying is soooo supportive and sensitive. Wtf was that teacher thinking? I hope you reported him. And I'm sorry for your loss, OP.

Well, stop being socially awkward the rest of the time. :P

skyeyez9 24

Most kids cant relax and be themselves while at school....and appear socially awkward. Mainly due to judgmental assholes and cliques. When at home or close friends, they unwind and are usually great people to be around.

"...yea my mom just died you inconsiderate piece of shit!" -make her all butt hurt