By strongjon60 - 07/02/2012 15:07 - United States

Today, at my internship, I was told we were going to do something fun. I was excited, until I found out that this "fun" thing was labeling 500 folders. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 153
You deserved it 3 630

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I sometimes find tasks like that fun, it depends if I can make a game out of it or not.

That's how my boss gets me to empty the garbage bins :(

Comments

I like stickers it would've been fun for me

The_Troller 14

That reminds me of those teachers that tell you you're watching a movie in class and then give you a ten page packet to fill out during it. I ******* HATE when that happens.

DontClickOnMe 28

I know right! I mean really, what's the fun in that?

lizard399 0

And when the last questions are required essay answers.. I about flip my lid.

Or when its like 'today we're watching a film' 'yay!' and then the film ends up being some ancient documentary about the history of whatever.

Morgannnnuhhh 1

I hate being tricked like that.. I'm afraid if the doctor, dentist, and all other places of those professions so when I haveeee to go, my mom says "come on Morgan let's go to Walmart" me: "okay!!!....whh wait this isn't walmart!!"

May be it's.."okay!!!....thank god....this isn't Walmart"

quite_bored 9

Kind of like when you trick a pet into going to the vet.

Since when is Walmart a bribe-worthy trip? I would take the dentist over Walmart any day.

I remember when we tricked my cat by telling him we were going to the pet store. We actually took him to the vet to be put down. Technically we did go to the pet store that day. Just without him :D

HannahWho 8

I_Punch_Babies--Whaaat. That was ******* depressing.

in·tern also (ntûrn) = slave labor. Yeah, interships can suck, but in this lousy economy/job market you have to suck it up and stick wih what ya got. It could always be worse, you could be cleaning bathrooms or walking the boss's pet Rottweiler

You know if you say gullible backwards it sounds like oranges.

DontClickOnMe 28

No it doesn't.. it sounds like elbill.. oh.. =(

That's the point! Oh, how gullible we are.

At least you sit on your ass while you work. Some ppl have real jobs. But I guess that's what you get for wanting to be a pencil pusher. Oh, and I'm a moron who has never had a job, my mom feeds me, I have no idea what I'm talking about.

drawmesunshine 17
desireev 17

You are right on!! You are a moron! Whether your mommy feeds you or not..

How do you know OP doesn't have a good job? And besides like #3 said, you have to work your way up! You can't expect life to be everything that you want on your internship, let alone on very long work shifts you will get in the future. But your a moron so I doubt you will ever get a job. By the way this isn't for OP I'm saying when some moron decides to hire you for a pencil pushing job and I you will say "today I got hired for my first job. Too bad im 35" I'll be commenting, " ha ha ha ha!"

BeaterOfTheDrums 15
bubo_fml 10
fthislyfe 22

One does not simply have fun at work

Well how do you get to label them. Like Mr. Johnson or do you label it office idiot.

SWEET! You get to label folders? Shit, the only thing more fun than that is collating and stuffing envelopes! I ******* LOVE collating! Dammit man, I'm so damned jealous!

drawmesunshine 17

I like label makers; labelling 500 folders sounds like fun to me.. :P