By Embarassed - 24/08/2011 02:44 - United Kingdom

Today, at a party I bumped into a friend of my ex. We caught the same bus home. He started telling me about my ex's "totally insane" ex-girlfriend. He refused to believe me when I told him he was talking about me. I had to sit there for half an hour as my personality was ripped to shreds. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 154
You deserved it 5 858

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least you don't give off an immediate vibe of douchey-ness if he didn't even know it was you.

Comments

in8 1

I'm sure it was just a "coincidence" that you left at the same time AND took the same bus, AND started talking about ex-girlfriends. Kinda sounds like something an ex psycho girlfriend might do...

Whats up with people doing that kind of inconsiderate shit to other people whether if they deserve it or not? In this case the op didnt deserve it. dont worry op, she'll probably die alone, considering what a complete shithole she is.

kittykat1501 31
bubo_fml 10

U can always retaliate with small pee pee jokes...Works every time!

MrJojobinks 6
kitsune3 20

Oh, man. You poor thing. :( I bet that did horrible damage to your self-esteem. Just try to keep your head up. Keep in mind that if your ex is gonna think that way about you, you're probably better off without him. I know that doesn't make the insults feel any less hurtful, but it might help you feel a bit better. I'm sure you're a good person. Sometimes things just don't work out, and people think things about us that we don't realize until they're out of our lives. Here's hoping it gets better, hon. Try to cheer up, okay? :)

If you two were talking for a bit, which I'm sure you did since it's to think a guy would talk to someone about that as the opening topic, I think there was a reason he refused to think it was you. You probably seemed completely normal and nice, so when he thinks of the crazy ex his friend had he can't picture you as that crazy person. It must've been hard to hear everything your ex said about you afterwards, but most people think bad things when relationships end, so it doesn't mean that's who you truely are.

Wreakorofhavoc 1

Am I the only one that thinks this is probably something she needed to hear for her sake. Maybe she'll learn from this and become a better, less crazy person.

isaac713 0

so u have no personality now?

Maybe your ex's friend was talking about your ex's *other* girlfriend?? ... Maybe your ex has had (and broken up with) another girlfriend since you two broke up? ... Maybe you're just so psycho that you don't realise that you're psycho?