By kareltje - 14/09/2011 18:50 - Netherlands

Today, at 7am, I was woken up by a telemarketer. He tried to sell me a bedroom set containing "a comfortable pillow and goose feather cover". I was working the graveyard shift and had only just gotten to sleep an hour earlier. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 812
You deserved it 2 856

kareltje tells us more.

Can't they make a living during office hours? That would've given me 2 hours of sleep at least...

Top comments

#18: I'm just bored. Happy now? Should I write another FML? "Today I commented on one of the comments of my FML. FML"

What? Commenting on a comment is against the rules?

Comments

My husband works at night. It never fails that we get telemarketing calls early in the morning, waking him from a flat-out sleep. The calls are always about shit we could care less about and are downright ridiculous. We have to leave the phone on because we are the emergency contact for our daughter when she is at school and also for my elderly great aunt. Unfortunately we live in a cell phone 'dead zone' so we have to use the land line to ensure that those emergency calls can come through. No one respects that not everyone works a 9-5 job and those that don't sleep during the day.

Sounds like you could use a comfortable pillow and goose feather cover :)

OP went to sleep at 6am, working the graveyard shift at work, but was awakened an hour later by a telemarketer.

yuckpuppie 0
Streeet_hayley 6

Is anyone else amazed seeing the OP?

41, you say that like you've posted tons of FML's, when you've only posted 2.

superjewwwwww 0
fthislyfe 22

You don't have even one! 2 compared to ZERO is A LOT!

What the hell is up with people voting YDI for FMLs like this? Some, are understandable, like the person who didn't feel like doing an Internet homework sheet said his Internet was down, and told the teacher with an email, but this one? Can someone please explain to me how OP deserved this one?

FunnyGuy5051 7

because trolls like to vote ydi on every fmls

It's called caller ID. Learn it. Use it. Love it.

ItsApril 0

He still would have woke up, which was what was wrong to begin with.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

No, no, I believe it's called a brain.