By kareltje - 14/09/2011 18:50 - Netherlands

Today, at 7am, I was woken up by a telemarketer. He tried to sell me a bedroom set containing "a comfortable pillow and goose feather cover". I was working the graveyard shift and had only just gotten to sleep an hour earlier. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 812
You deserved it 2 856

kareltje tells us more.

Can't they make a living during office hours? That would've given me 2 hours of sleep at least...

Top comments

#18: I'm just bored. Happy now? Should I write another FML? "Today I commented on one of the comments of my FML. FML"

What? Commenting on a comment is against the rules?

Comments

MasterE56 4

pretend you speak Indian.. shit then they will understand you.....

Or you tell him precisely where he can shove that pillow.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

I have serious respect for someone who actually succeeds doing that.

Can't they make a living during office hours? That would've given me 2 hours of sleep at least...

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
megapeyt 17

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
WTSchool 0

so by the looks of your picture i need to ask a question? does your company give you crack?

OceanBreathesSal 5

Wow... I can tell why you have such a shitty job, your grammar is horrible.

Or maybe, just maybe it could be an important call, ever think of that?

suckstoobeyou 0

But it might be the only jobs left in that part of the world. Yes it does suck but he's making a living at a job so ease off the guy/girl.....

suckstoobeyou 0

Maybe because he doesn't want to miss a important call..... Or because they have a cordless phone in there room live many ppl do......

megapeyt 17

TELEMARKETERS FTW!!! NOT, freaking hate it when they refuse to take you off their calling list. Where did they get your number from anyway???

Let's examine our possibilities: phone book, Internet, etc...

tylersign 11

Phone book? Lol what's that!? ;)