By Flipside - 02/05/2009 00:46 - United States

Today, as I was driving home, I saw a woman get hit by a car. I immediately parked on the side of the road to assist her. I called an ambulance and stayed with her until they came to get her, comforting her all the while. When I returned to my car, I found a parking ticket in my windshield. FML
I agree, your life sucks 112 704
You deserved it 6 449

Same thing different taste

Top comments

aupilot 0

There is usually a process by which you can contest the ticket. You MIGHT be able to get out of it since it was an emergency.

Comments

It probably was not a real police officer who wrote you the ticket, most likely a meter maid, but i would say to defitnitly fight it and you will win

Surely you can appeal tickets in America.

mjrox16 0

no good deed goes unpunished....

YDI for not checking whether it was a proper parking spot. You think you become above the law as soon as you start helping people?

Blondiebee88 0

okay so if you get hit by a car, and there are no "legal" parking areas I guess we should just let you die right? natural law always comes before political law, that ticket would never hold up in court and the cop who gave it would be cited for not aiding a crash scene you dick.

YES! I HEARD ABOUT THIS ON THE RADIO! (I live in Montreal, Quebec...in Canada) This happened in Germany, right?

ChelseaAnn08 0

What?!?! Fight it!! That's a HUGE load of bullshit! That cop is an ass.

userjoe9066 0

No one thinks they are above the law its just a natural human instinct to help others unless your an ass of course and he was obviously more concerned with the women rather than where he was parking.

panda_rectum 0

Pigs are pedantic, pontificating, pretentious bastards, belligerent old farts, and worthless steaming piles of cow dung, (figuratively speaking)

Called the Good Samaritan law. Fight it. You will win.