By Snickerfritz - 20/09/2012 21:40 - United States - Grand Rapids

Today, as I left work for the parking lot, I noticed two full trashbags duct-taped to my car. They were marked as my property. According to the note left on my windshield, my ex-roommate thought he'd be kind enough to bring my things to me to save me the trip. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 955
You deserved it 2 203

Snickerfritz tells us more.

Snickerfritz 8

This is the OP. He did this because he propositioned sex to me every night when his girlfriend was out of town. I always said no and told him to gtfo. He kicked me out, so I told his girlfriend and showed her the texts.

Top comments

gczizza1997 15

Tape to his car a bill for any thing he broke to save him the trouble of having to come and get it

Comments

Hope you got the duct tape off without damaging the paint on your car.

kotana191 8

im surprised a little bit of duct tape can hold up all your belongings. anyway, one word: REVENGE

kewlkate 9
gmc_blossom 21

WOW! Let's see how many more people will say anything about a 30 day notice. People piss and moan about spelling but not the same comment over and over. It reminds me of movies where one person repeats the last word of what the other says. Only that this isn't comical.

Did you just make a reference to an FML... cause I know I heard a similar plot before

What did you do? Who randomly does that for no reason?

SeedlessMe 13

I don't really see this as the ex-roommate being a dick.. If you don't live there anymore, why haven't you gone there to pick up your crap, OP? Ever think maybe he needed the space and didn't want to serve as your storage area..?..

jem970 19

He duct taped her stuff to her car! That will at the very least ruin the paint, and what if she had some expansive items in said bags? They could have been stolen. Your logic is invalid. He is a douchebag.

SeedlessMe 13

Ok, that came out a little wrong, of course it was a dick move on his part, but no worse than OP leaving her belongings where she no longer lives! If it was anything of value, she should've taken care of it herself. It's common sense, my logic works just fine.

If OP didn't live there, why was the car in the parking lot?

um the op still lived there. the ex roommate was just being a douchey bastard.

just_dandy20 2

Wow who does that? Tape some shit to his car, say you wanted to save a trip to the restroom.

I would fill the trash bags with trash and then pour it on his bed

AshleyAcid69 0
LiterOfCola 16

Don't worry, 29 is here to save the motherfuckin' day!