By Snickerfritz - 20/09/2012 21:40 - United States - Grand Rapids

Today, as I left work for the parking lot, I noticed two full trashbags duct-taped to my car. They were marked as my property. According to the note left on my windshield, my ex-roommate thought he'd be kind enough to bring my things to me to save me the trip. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 955
You deserved it 2 203

Snickerfritz tells us more.

Snickerfritz 8

This is the OP. He did this because he propositioned sex to me every night when his girlfriend was out of town. I always said no and told him to gtfo. He kicked me out, so I told his girlfriend and showed her the texts.

Top comments

gczizza1997 15

Tape to his car a bill for any thing he broke to save him the trouble of having to come and get it

Comments

SApprentice 34

Legally, you can still go back if you need to. He needs to give you prior notice, if you lived there long enough according to the laws in your area. It sucks that happened to you, though.

Jerk. On the bright side, he saved you a trip?

Makes me wonder the reason you were kicked out :o

Exactly what I said.. Must be something since he couldn't tell you in person

Dig your keys into the side of his pretty little supped up 4 wheel drive, carve your name into his leather seats, take a louisville slugger to both headlights, slash a hole in all four tires. Maybe next time he'll think before he che- or kicks you out.

blueandpurpleroc 4

You should tell him he would have a bigger dick if he took it out of his personality.

See what happens when you eat your roommates Oreos? This is just the beginning of your comeuppance.

gmc_blossom 21

I thought you turned into a raging homosexual if you ate Oreos. Maybe I was wrong.

SenselessPattern 12

You do, but eating Chick-Fil-A can immediately reverse the effects if eaten soon enough afterwards.

gmc_blossom 21

Wow, shouldn't you have thirty days notice though?

holyshitbatman 20
Sawarski 13

The lack of creativity is disturbing. Honestly, if you don't have anything that corrects grammar, is funny, and/or holds a purpose then don't comment. Unless you like being buried.

Stormdriven37 6

23 I would use the "full retard" line here, but I already used it on a previous FML. Ah **** it: You went full retard, man. Never go full retard.

What was your windshield doing in the kitchen?

Lemarine 7

What about the 30 day notice?