By Anonymous - 18/12/2010 01:28 - Canada

Spicy
Today, as I got to my first class seat on an airplane, I saw the person I'd be sitting next to wafting the smell of her vagina towards herself and breathing in deeply. It's an eight hour flight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 940
You deserved it 3 973

Same thing different taste

Top comments

squirell_AIDS69 0

At least it's first class vag, not that coach vag.

Comments

Quest_ 13

That's not gross, it's just... weird.

rofflewaffle 9

It could just as easily have been a fart. Don't judge. :p

How could you tell that she was actually 'wafting'? Perhaps she's a nervous flyer and was actually using her hands to help with some deep breathing to calm herself down... Just a theory!

Yeah. That's what I was thinking. Kinda fanning herself to calm her nerves?? This FML really makes ya say WTF!?

Maybe she was bent over and making really obvious hand gestures from her cooch to her nose?? Depends on the hand movements though :/ The world may never know what she was really up to on that plane ride.

Well, I dunno' about you, but if I was there I'd probably know the difference from "getting breaths at chest level" to "wafting all the way from the open legs and up".

FFML_314 11

You're flying first class. Get drunk and pass the hell out for 8 hours. Or tell her to knock it off. Why are people so afraid of speaking out to strangers? This could be why most people don't like me. Me and my big mouth.

FFML, don't sell yourself short. There are LOTS of reasons other than your big mouth why most people don't like you.

soldier4life_88 0

she's right... you should've said something if it bothered u so much!!

gabrielleangeliq 0

No honey, you're just ugly.

Terrorists these days are getting weirder and weirder... First a guy puts a bomb in his ass, Now a girl with her ******.