By Anonymous - 18/12/2010 01:28 - Canada

Spicy
Today, as I got to my first class seat on an airplane, I saw the person I'd be sitting next to wafting the smell of her vagina towards herself and breathing in deeply. It's an eight hour flight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 940
You deserved it 3 973

Same thing different taste

Top comments

squirell_AIDS69 0

At least it's first class vag, not that coach vag.

Comments

alaaloo_fml_fml 0

Maybe they previously suffered from chronic smelly genitalia and had just found a serum that rids the smell... they were enjoying life without a smelly ******? Just a theory.

emmanizzer 6

maybe they......? nah i got nothin

maybe op is not enlightened to the ways of eastern medicine and zen. perhaps this woman was nervous about flying, therefore was merely trying to pull up her chi, whilst breathing deeply. unfortunately, 95% of the population would NOT even see that as even a possibility, minds shrouded with perversion.

and it's first class you piece of shit. be greatfull you even get to fly somewhere

ur just jelous u weren't there... on a plane

haquai 0

you are just a sassy little potato now, aren't you?

I'm surprised you didn't hit on him, Twisted.

bizarre_ftw 21

Completely unrelated question: where are you in your pic?

XD somebody wanted to join the mile high club!

What's tomorrow's FML going to be? "Today, while I was driving my Porsche..." Irrelevant and unnecessary bragging just makes you look like a spoiled drama queen.

It's part of the FML. He/she is having to suffer this type of low-class BS when paying excessive money to fly First Class so he/she doesn't have to deal with it. It's fine to be jealous of the rich but do try to avoid the idiocy.

haha, sounds Like she has some issues; or maybe she could of been getting a whiff of her ass(she farted) but either one weather its her ass or vag, that bloody disgusting unless you liked it (;

You may be onto a third possibility with that 'bloody' part of your comment.

You correct that but don't correct "weather" with "whether" or the other 3000 spelling, grammar, punctuation and syntax errors? English Nazi fail!

gabblala 0

Wow. YOU, sir, are an English Nazi fail. You're supposed to say "you're" but instead, you said "you". ...FAIL.

Hsuclarinetboy 0

I would ask my friends I'd they wanted to sit by the hot chick