By Bouh - 27/12/2012 04:04 - France - Paris

Today, as every day for the past few weeks, my husband won't have sex. His reason? We've decided to have a baby, and he reckons that the longer he waits, the more competition there will be between his sperm and thus the better the result will be. FML
I agree, your life sucks 497
You deserved it 49

Comments

Maybe you should reconsider having a baby with him..

Or at least teach him some biology beforehand

Werken247 14

OP, Please don't breed with this man, take him and get him neutered. Then go adopt a child and tell your husband the operation was a success. If he asks why the baby is Asian, tell him he must have gotten a touch of yellow fever during the operation.

Maybe he really doesn't want a baby and came up with this asinine reason to put it off.

KelliePZ1 6

Wow! You grammar nazis need a life. If you want to correct grammar go become a teacher and that way your sticks up your asses will become useful.

Loool even homer simpson didn't think of that

Yeah, maybe because Homer Simpson is a fictional character...

1dvs_bstd 41

... well if female animals can choose the strongest mates, I see no reason why a dude can't choose the strongest/fastest cum that comes first. lloll Jesus Christ!

and we can choose to bury the worst comments

BellaBelle_fml 23

First of all, it's not really the cum that is the fastest/strongest, it's the sperm in the cum. Semen is not the same as sperm. Semen is comprised of enzymes and fructose that provide nutrients for the sperm to survive. It is also the medium in which the sperm is transported. And secondly, you can't just choose which sperm that you want to 'win'. "Oh you seem like a strong little fella', I think I'll make you into my baby."

1dvs_bstd 41

That's cool and dandy, but I don't care, it doesn't make a difference in my life! If you and the 41 (and counting) idiots can't understand the acronym (lol) and the sarcastic "Jesus Christ!" I'd rather spend my time doing something tangible than argue with you or anyone for that matter.

Looool even homer simpson didn't think of that

Tell him what he doesn't use shrinks and eventually falls off

Use and disuse of body parts theory ftw...

Trisha_aus 15

Oh, I'd bet he's using it. Just not with the wife.

I think you can better wait with having a baby and first raise and educate that husband of yours.

Oh no no no. Makes total logical sense. Because testicular Darwinism is definitely a real thing.