By WhyDoINeedAName - 13/03/2013 19:51 - Canada - Okotoks

Spicy
Today, as always, I'm dating one of the few girls who, without fail, always finishes first when we get intimate. She's also one of those girlfriends who doesn't want to continue once she's done. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 475
You deserved it 8 198

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MrBrightside21 20

I'd be satisfied to have anyone with a female reproductive organ.

Hey, at least you're good enough to make her finish!

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Word. If I can make a girl cum first, EVERY TIME, I have to break up with her too.

She's not very ambitious if she is satisfied with only one ******.

^ This. Maybe she doesn't know that it's possible? I know it's definitely easier for women to have multiples. I'd love to be one of those special dudes who can just finish several times. :( I'd let her know reeeeeal quick-like.

Man that sucks...maybe try to get close to finishing before you get intimate?

3: Decent advice! To put it more hilariously though, OP should try to shoot quicker.

Fantastic advice! get close, finish first.... Then show her how it feels to not finish! ! that may change somethings. If not that's why us men have the internet.

I think women have the internet too... I could be wrong, though.

GoodLookingGeese 10

What's the difference 10sec or 15?

I never said women don't, we just use it for these things more often than women.

kaycol 8

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

* sex is the only race in the world where the loser finishes first

HighasaCloud 46

#33 Sex isn't a race, you window-licking dunce.

Hey, at least you're good enough to make her finish!

Or, OP could teach his girlfriend about that AMAZING thing called foreplay. *gasp*

Just offering an alternative to dumping her. It takes a while to get in sync with someone, so experiment. I know once I reach my limit (almost always after 3+ "O"s) my hubby has to fend for himself if he hasn't finished by then. He doesn't mind though. Guess I'm lucky. And selfish. Meh. xD

My goodness! Lucky woman! Three orgasms?!

KSlocum 5

Or talk about ways you can compromise on it, such as having her get you close during foreplay, this way you both finish with no complaints?

3 minimum. Lol. I mean, it's not every single time, but close.

tj5810 21

92- tell me your secret! :D 3? I'm totally jealous. Lol

Lol, 115, Kegels (I may have misspelled that, its not a word I ever type) and 6 years of practice. xD

6 years...? Ehh I'll just stick to my boyfriend and our vibrator :P

moonsalt 20
Devilpuppy0861 7

115, 122, 130. Oral oral oral. If you take care of yourself down there then teach your man what a clit is and don't let him come up for like ten minutes minimum. And don't worry about us getting bored, ***** a blast.

babyshaft408 8

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
kaycol 8

Or she might get off and just roll over

That's...odd. I suspect she'd be fine to keep going after a minute, but just never thought to try. She's probably too sensitive right after, but that wears off! Talk with her when you're not currently having sex about trying to take a second go at it after a 1 minute break.

I don't know why a woman would stop after one ****** when she could have multiple orgasms. That really is strange.

asnakelovinbabe 16

I was just about to say... Why stop at one!?!? Three... Four... Five... That's the norm here. It's really quite easy, maybe she just has no idea she can do it yet.

spekledworf 18

I don't know about you guys but I need a couple minutes after I ****** otherwise it starts to get irritated, especially if he's using a condom

I agree with 52. After a while its just.. an ordeal.

GwylaFelidae 7

I wish I could have more than one ******. And I wish I could ****** during sex. I'm usually stuck having to ********** in order to climax. My S.O. is glad to help, but sometimes even that doesn't finish me off.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
asnakelovinbabe 16

52 I have heard that is the case for a lot of women... I don't have that issue though. I can keep going right after for quite some time. Our record is 8.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

That's not quite as strong a punishment for most women as it is for most men. (And I know that there are exceptions, but generally speaking it's easier for a women to give up on sex for e.g. 2 months than it is for men.)

17 - Going to have to strongly disagree with you there. Every couple is different. Sometimes the woman has the low sex drive, sometimes it's the man. I'd probably go insane if my boyfriend withheld sex from me for more than a couple weeks.

17, I know I couldn't go without sex for that long. Not even when I was preg, grumpy and sore.

I was thinking more of... Get her close to her ******... Then just hop off and leave her.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Idk what guys you've been dating but I start with extensive foreplay for her so she finishes first or around the same time. Stay together for long enough and you start to figure out the timing.

Who me? Yea it's all fun and games trying to figure out what I wanna do with my life...haha

she can still pleasure you after she's done, try softer foreplay after to get her in the mood again.