By sciencenat - 14/01/2016 06:36 - France - V?lizy-villacoublay

Today, as a natural science teacher, I was drawing a uterus on the class chalkboard. One of my students started messing around and being noisy, so I shouted, "Be quiet and check out my uterus!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 579
You deserved it 137

Top comments

I'm curious about OP's gender. I can't see it on the FML.

That's alright, OP. I'm sure the kids thought it was funny. :) Hopefully the rest of your lesson went well.

Comments

Smh i hate teachers that shout at students i would usually do as the teacher stays if they took me aside and spoke to me rather than shouting at me which just scared me and made me hate them.

Another one of those word combinations you don't expect yourself to say

Original story features a uterus; illustration simulates a penis.

Yes, and a completely different story altogether. Not sure what happened there...

I'm looking at the illustration and it has literally nothing to do with it and I'm so confused right now. Anyway op I'm sure your students had a good laugh! With you of course.

Dankmemes100 3
ChiefKoala 30

Hopefully they knew you didn't mean anything by it. Apparently last semester my friends' biology teacher was trying to look at some kind of x chromosome and typed in "XXX" to the google search and **** came up.

Yo if I was in that class, pretty sure I would have assumed you were joking around. Teachers who can loosen up at least a little bit are usually always the ones students remember and regard as the best.

the illustration for this one didnt correspond

Thought the joke had flown over my head for a minute.