By Summer Loving Happened So Fast - 02/12/2014 17:59 - United States - Cookeville

Spicy
Today, after two years, my girlfriend finally got over her intimacy and commitment problems, with a guy she met over the summer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 211
You deserved it 3 289

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope nobody hits YDI because nobody deserves to get cheated on and if they did then they suck.

Ummm... ever heard of punctuation, #1? Also, I don't think you get the FML

Comments

Intimacy and commitment issues aren't legit problems?

erenjaeger 16

If she was afraid of intimacy and commitment, they very well can provide a problem. Trust me, I've been afraid of commitment before, and it ruined a relationship I had.

Just wait. She'll find some way to blame you.

That seems to be what so many people do. It's sad, really. It's even more bothersome when somebody screws you over and people ask what you did to deserve it.

Yep. :/ They'll believe what she says more, because she's a girl, too, I bet.

I'm sorry to hear that, OP. From what it sounds like, I believe you may be better off without her, nobody deserves a cheater. You will find someone right for you with time, just be patient, and keep your head up!

T_Young96 13

Summer lovin', had me a blast Summer lovin', happened so fast Met a girl crazy for me Met a boy cute as can be Summer days drifting away To, uh oh, those summer nights

juststephhere 23

Well obviously she needed to go anyways. If she couldn't be committed to you but to a random person she met over the summer... You deserve better.

colvindj 22

I swear there's no respect in relationships these days

what a bitch....dump her. she doesnt deserve you...