By Anoymous - 09/06/2013 06:02 - United States - Burlingame

Today, after telling my mother-in-law about my recent miscarriage, she cheerfully made a cake to celebrate. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 650
You deserved it 3 678

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A hard slap on her face is also another way to celebrate.

Mother-in-law or if you rearrange the letters, Woman Hitler. FYL that's terrible.

Comments

I don't see how anyone can find joy out of someone having a miscarriage.

Dallasluver19 14

What a ******* bitch, I'm so sorry, O.P

Lennes 12

That is beyond sick! What sort of sordid mind finds a countenance in which to celebrate the occasion?! I'm so sorry you had to go through that op. The joyful promise of a child wretched away is one of the cruelest trials of life.

A lot of people make food when they're sad. What makes you think it was "cheerful?" Was she singing a Disney song while she baked?

imtooshy 18

What a cold hearted ****! She'd be wearing that cake along with my foot up her ass. So sorry sweetie.

Medd_fml 13

who doesnt love a cake that says "Sorry for your loss ♥♥"

Not to sounds repetitive, but, That Bitch.

how in the world did she deserve it? smh, dumb people .

Medd_fml 13

You'll find yourself asking that about a lot of FML's.

Is it possible you took it out of context and she baked the cake in an effort to comfort you and that's why she was happy to do it? It can be easy to misinterpret things during periods of high emotional stress.

Jessie2410 15

I don't know how to deal with sad people. I bake them brownies. I agree that maybe her intention was to cheer you up, not to celebrate. Not everyone is good with emotional situations.

what the fudge? aw man sorry op thats terrible news to give to others. thats a horrible tradgedy. but wtfudge is wrobg with that woman? :c