By Noname - 30/12/2008 16:53 - Australia

Today, after seeing a girl for a few weeks on and off I sent her a text to see if she wanted to go out the next saturday. Predictive text changed "go" to "in". So..."Why don't we in out on saturday?" She stopped calling me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 998
You deserved it 4 913

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mechwarrior 0
pippysthename00 0

ha, this happened to me on my itouch. i was talking to my friend, and meant to say "hang out" but instead it changed it to "we should go "hang ourselves" on sunday".

Comments

dude ive done that before. it was to a girl i was seeing as well. she called me a pig and said to stop texting her i explained it all and she felt SILLEYYYY

1215116a 14

I bet you feel silly for spelling silly with an 'e'.

maybe you should check your T9 next time.

pippysthename00 0

ha, this happened to me on my itouch. i was talking to my friend, and meant to say "hang out" but instead it changed it to "we should go "hang ourselves" on sunday".

suckstobeyou3 0

people who say its just a typo: say the text out loud three times. it makes a totally different phrase with a completely different meaning. *coughcoughinoutisanotherphraseforsexcoughcough* and hahaaa, i've done that before. i was texting one of my friends and t9 word said "wanna in out to the mall on friday?". it was...awkward. but he understood and thought it was pretty funnyy. and i hate how phones do that. i go to type 'me' and it says 'of'; 'if' and it says 'he'; 'dont' and it says 'foot'. just explain it to her, and she'll probably feel like the silly one and laugh it off.

Could of explained it or said in and out the fast food joint. It's not much better, but you got ****** over either way.

i erase my T9 dictionary every now and then :)

helluvagoodride 0

hahahaha this has happened to me too. except i'm a girl, and he's a guy. i asked if he wanted to in out sometime and he won't stop asking if thats gonna happen. i never even ended up going out with him.

HunterFalls13 0

Yeah T9 word can get annoying sometimes. Whenever i go to put in the word "walk" it always comes up with my girlfriends ex boyfriends name. Someday thats going to mess up with that xD

Oh god I hate predictive text even more thsn I did 30 seconds ago.