By kitkat3308 - 30/03/2015 05:06 - United States - Lees Summit

Today, after recently quitting a terrible job which made me miserable, I went to my first work meeting at my new job. I was excited to start fresh and meet my new coworkers. Instead, I met my boyfriend's extremely jealous ex-girlfriend. She didn't look excited to see me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 112
You deserved it 2 197

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kill her with kindness. Bitches hate that plus then she will look like the bad guy :)

I'd have been a little more nervous if she WAS excited to see you...

Comments

Sounds like you traded one bad work environment for a worse one. If extremely jealous as you say, especially now the ex-girlfriend, shes probably already plotting how to make your life hell at work. If me, I'd be looking elsewhere. Who needs that crap eight hours a day.

Would you be overjoyed if your ex's new girlfriend got a job at your place of work? I don't think you have to be crazy jealous for that to suck.

Good point #13. Looking at it now, probably uncomfortable for both. The only thing that makes it worse is if the ex-girlfriend has been an issue in their relationship outside the work environment.

Look at it this way, she could be your boss! count yourself lucky!

Daaaaaaaaaaamn son. What's wrong with her, sharing is caring! She better straighten up and fly right!

Best to keep your boyfriend away from the office, it'll make you look better.

Its not clear from FML that is she is in the same section of urs or not....if not you can avoid her..if yes my advice is do ur work honestly..leave rest on circumstances..

Don't worry OP, there's only so much she can do in a professional environment over something so petty. Just ignore and be polite to her, even if she's rude back you'll come out on top.

Easy fix: Work hard and be as nice as you can be to everyone (including her). Just don't be too cheesy about it.