By Midnightpearls - 02/11/2012 15:39 - United States

Today, after nearly a year of headaches and fuzzy vision, I went to the eye doctor. It turns out I've had my contacts in the wrong eyes for a year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 761
You deserved it 38 281

Midnightpearls tells us more.

TO ALL YOU PEOPLE ASKING WHY I WAITED: I'm at college and I still depend on my parents' income. I basically get one eye doctor visit a year because it's what we can afford. Alright, people?

Top comments

zingline89 18

I had a similar problem, but with my car. After years of constant accidents and high insurance premiums, I realized I've been driving in reverse the whole time.

Comments

Clearly not the sharpest tool in the toolbox. Wouldn't it have been obvious to try and switch your contacts to try? Or the obvious logic to go see your eye doctor sooner? People these days.

I didn't even know you could do that...... .___. What?

Your eyes can (and a lot of the time, do) have different prescriptions. So if you put your contacts in the wrong eyes, your vision is still going to be fuzzy since your eyes have the wrong prescriptions.

Psychology_13 8

op, is a complete dumbass on so many levels!

Kelishas 9

I'm just a little curious why once, in that entire year did you not try switching the contacts?

Wouldn't you notice that as soon as you put your contacts in that your vision would get fuzzy and the second you took them out again.. it would stop?

Hahahaha I'm laughing so hard my vision is fuzzy. What a dufus. lol

why didn't you go to the eye doctor after a week or 2. Didn't you connect fuzzy vision with being an EYE problem?

I don't understand why you didn't think to try them in opposite eyes...I had the same issue, but some body switched them on purpose..I realized what the did & swapped them..they thought I wore them wrong for six months til I told them I knew.