By Midnightpearls - 02/11/2012 15:39 - United States

Today, after nearly a year of headaches and fuzzy vision, I went to the eye doctor. It turns out I've had my contacts in the wrong eyes for a year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 761
You deserved it 38 281

Midnightpearls tells us more.

TO ALL YOU PEOPLE ASKING WHY I WAITED: I'm at college and I still depend on my parents' income. I basically get one eye doctor visit a year because it's what we can afford. Alright, people?

Top comments

zingline89 18

I had a similar problem, but with my car. After years of constant accidents and high insurance premiums, I realized I've been driving in reverse the whole time.

Comments

zingline89 18

I had a similar problem, but with my car. After years of constant accidents and high insurance premiums, I realized I've been driving in reverse the whole time.

Anai08 17

So you've been driving backward for years? I don't understand. My car cannot move forward without it being switched to drive. And it's over twelve years old; unless your car is older and doesn't have that feature?

joanna0488 7
olpally 32

To Both comments above me... The original commenter is being sarcastic when they talk about driving like that... That joke went right over your heads... Wow.

JoeGrant 12

He was making a joke, you know, a funny?

"Hindsight is always 20-20 Looking back it's still a bit fuzzy"

Speak of mutually assured destruction? Nice story... Tell it to Reader's Digest!

Thank you for being one of the few that would get it!(:

Well, I found the solution, the answer's in the sky ;)

This song is stuck in my head now just from reading those 4 lines

perdix 29

Whose eyes did you put them in?

Exactly! No one else seems to comment on that. I know what op means but just a weird way to word it.

chango6 3

O geez ur probably one of those ppl that's goes to the eye dr cuz u haven't been able to see for a whole year. Then demands refunds an compensation, ydi

I admire your commitment not to see the doctor and suffer... It builds character

wannabemom 5
nicnpeachy 11

How didn't you know? If I put mine in wrong, it hurts like crazy!!!

I think your talking about when you put them in inside out, OP is talking two different prescription contacts going in the wrong eye.

Hmmm...You see, eye think that you should've contacted them earlier. Wow this comment is getting cornea and cornea...

To all those people saying "OMG y did u wait a whole year??!!" You'd be surprised what kind of health problems people ignore; this is nothing.

Exactly right!!! I guess the mentality of some is that it will get better before it gets worse. For example. I have a friend who found a mole on his neck. After 6 months he decided to get it checked. Turns out it was skin cancer. Moral of the story. If in doubt about your health, always consult a doctor or specialist.

CharresBarkrey 15

Seeing as how headaches and changes in vision are the two most common signs of brain tumors, I don't think this is "nothing." OP is very stupid for waiting so long.

KiddNYC1O 20

67- That's also a common sign of people using mobile in bed to check their Facebook, etc. before falling asleep. =P

Headaches and changes in vision are also the 2 most common signs of needing glasses...

Dreamsxofxpaperx 4

And you waited a year because…?