By thekriss - 23/08/2012 20:28 - France - Paris

Today, after my shift at the police station, I went on a date with a girl I recently met. We had a great date, that is until I opened the car door for her, and out of habit, pushed down on her head as she got in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 922
You deserved it 12 088

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bibbster18 11

Hey man, you never know maybe she likes that kind of stuff.

Haha! Force of habit. I constantly find myself yelling corner when walking around corners no matter where I'm at.

Comments

I love this FML. I hope she has a sense of humour, if not, then is she really the girl for you? I worked at a gas station for a couple summer's between university, and I switched off between working the till and pumping gas. One time, several months since I last worked there, I was filling my car up with gas and a car pulled up, and I walked over to the car to ask them how much they wanted. Luckily I realized that I didn't work there and stopped before I made it to the person.

Where I live, it's self serve and you must pay before pumping. Do you also have to pay first at a full service gas station? If not, what happens if someone is short of cash?

djinnsnme 19

I think he means that since he also works as a tiller part of his job is to ask how much a person wants and he almost did that at a gas station.

People don't need to pay before filling. It's like a lot of businesses, for example, restaurants. What do you do if people don't have enough money at a restaurant? It rarely happens, but we'd sometimes hold their licence, or just copy their information down.

RedPillSucks 31

depends on the state. I think NJ has full serve and the attendant must pump the gas.

I bet you were hoping you could push her head a different time ;)

yoshikatshomoto 2

You can explain that it was a new kinky kind of **** where a cop arrests a dirty girl and they get it on

Wow, sorry op. I hope she understood though. Gotta learn to separate work from your personal life. Go on more dates, practice makes perfect right?

TheyCallMeDamien 17

Well at least she wasn't reaching over your lap because that's what you call the moment of truth.

She just might like the fact that you were trying to protect her.